Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have time to attend to your personal financial affairs?
2. Are you confused about conflicting financial advice and about where to invest your money?
3. Do you feel you are paying too much tax?
4. Are you finding it difficult to save money?
5. Has there been a recent change in your life that could affect your financial future – for example, job loss, retirement, inheritance, an addition to your family or loss of a spouse?
If you find yourself in any of these situations, the time may be right to find an advisor.